Road stations for the collection of nappies
Nappies and other sanitary towels require a more frequent collection rate. In the city or in the surrounding areas, this refuse is always difficult to dispose with the regular domestic equipment.
ArcoPOINT, a dedicated road station, supports families with babies or other difficult issues that don’t have the possibility to manage the weekly collection together with this residual fraction of waste.
ArcoPOINT is the solution that allows authorized users to dispose special waste outside collection hours. Families with children and older or disabled family members can benefit from a dedicated, practical and safe service.
The compact size and energy autonomy allow easy positioning on the territory. The station:
- is autonomous and sustainable as it does not need to be connected to the electricity grid; the power supply with integrated photovoltaic system guarantees energy saving and sustainability
- is easy to install and to move
- has a competitive management cost, since the emptying of the containers is carried out by refuse collection vehicles
- is web connected to allow citizens to monitor it online via the ArcoCLOUD platform;
- guarantees the identification of the authorized user through a health card or dedicated card reader
Frame in anti-corrosion powder coated metal with stainless steel front panel with possible graphic customization of the external box, so that it harmoniously fits in the urban landscape. Dedicated space for info messages.
- Balanced filling system with filling level detection
- Memory: over 100,000 disposals and 50,000 white list codes
- Possibility to remotely enable and disable users
- Connectivity: GPRS
- Display: 5″
- Card reader: magnetic stripe reader
- RFID proximity reader: 125 kHz
- Disposal: 1 or 2 hatches